Elevator Speech Example Krishna Neupane
About Myself
Hi,
my name is Krishna Neupane. I’m
currently pursuing my bachelor’s degree at Softwarica College of IT which is
affiliated to the Coventry University of UK. In college I plan on finishing
hons degree in computing.
Over
these past two years I have been strengthening my skills in computing including
programming languages and database. I also have good knowledge on the Microsoft
package including excel, word and PowerPoint. I have fruitfully completed my
first-year degree in Level 4 of Diploma in Computing with distinction mark. At
present I am taking a course to learn mongo DB database as well as I am working
on a group project based on real world scenario. I enjoy to work solo as well
as jointly in a group. By this time, I have learned various programming languages
like C#, java, jQuery also I have learned to use various tools and very much
familiar working with them. By using the skills and knowledge I have got I will
make sure to not to let any stones unturned and always give my best to add
value to my workplace as well as my career.
![]() |
| Myself |

Comments
Post a Comment